Thursday, March 12, 2009

secret*

HHEHEHEHEHEH :D


anyways, got to school kinda late.
mark texted me saying "where tha hell you stay we doing our project today"
like tha fck man im walking up the stairs to class.
& frickin irking teacher was like "COME TO CLASS ON TIME" ahh shadaaaap [;
worked on our powerpoint with cameron & mark.aha they like ack bad ah those two & pick on me cuz im the girl -__- oh wuhevvvaa dumb pricks.NAH lol they funny!
NEVER got to eat breakfast or lunch.was in the LRC doing my english essay for extra credit.so i never hung out with ciara & kristle >____< ahhhh so LAME!

me & tiff did our essays.then bought chips & a drink.so that atleast we got to eat snacks.went to english.TYREL...ahahaa YAY i finally got his name right.but anyways.him & tiff ALWAYS tease me just cuz "my sassy girl".OMG you two better watch,imma test you on tuesday.LMFAO
& tyrel borrowed my "grudge 3" dvd.anyone else wanna borrow it?it never came out in theaters yet.you'll save 10 dollahs.ahahha!

& OMG *SOMEONE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS
it's _ _ _ NOT just friends or walk to remember.i said i liked those movies.its NOT my "favorite"
lol ohh welll.i was just testin' yeah.& BOOM you failed niggah!

FINALLY, hung out with hearn & francis them.its been awhile.aww hearns mom misses me.lol.she cooked us good dinner :D but yeahh im home

& OH YEAH...tomorrow is FRIDAY THE 13TH.

but no worries, i got a party to go to tomorrow.imma have fun & get my mind off it AGAIN...but i'll ALWAYS remember that day <3

& SATURDAY.omg i can't wait.hahahahahahhahaha :D
lucky, LUCKY CHARMS






HASTA LA VISTA IDIOT FAWKS =]

No comments: