Monday, March 9, 2009

mama

MONDAY!
cuz....i ran into alotta SOON to be mommys and ALREADY recent mommys
DAMN.it looks like they're super happy.mhm :D
i'm happy for them!they love their babies so much!lmfao

school= crazy shit w/ kristle,ciara,& carlton during lunch.
OMFG i got a B on my dental midterm.YES =]
so i still am maintaining my A in that class!

afterschool= cousins house.played with baby khaleb & anela.
laughed with cousins gf lily."damn those girls are kahhhrip.frickin ghetto gangstuh gangstuh girls in cali...why do you hang with them". and "ohhh is that the girl he's talking to?wtf she got a chain hanging onto her wallet..& say whatt?a eyebrow piercing?eww".and "ahhh thats ya braddah he THUG LIFE thats why"

AHAHAHA i love my cousins.so fucking stupid.LMFAO :D

but yeah eric & bj are here from oregon.hah
& eric came over when i just woke up.
and him & nate expect me to drink with them.im like WTF i ain't 21 yet?
then we took pics?hahah cuz he's a tourist?LOL
"i have my uniform.so shame".& nate goes "im using my uniform too.hah"
omg whatevvaaaa drunk asses.hahaa


ok nighty night.
"today was a good day"

KEPS

No comments: